miércoles, 28 de mayo de 2014

THIS IS ME

ABOUT ME:

My name is Zabeli Canchari. I live with my parents in Peru and I am a student of the UCV.
 I like reading a lot since I was a child; even I won a contest of poetry. 
  I like English, since forever,  I had good grades at school and the teachers were good. It was funny since I still remember my school classmates asking me for help or fighting for it. This is not a lie,  I  am also an English teacher .  Working with children is fun but tired. Teenagers are not my favorites but I keep teaching high school. 
 I  studied English at ICPNA  and I  would like to learn more languages as possible as  I can. 
Now I am 25 years and I want to become a translator . Even though French will be more complicated to learn for me because I have never been taught about it I can`t wait to start. 
In my family, we are 5 people:  My father, my mother, my two sisters and me. Everybody in my family works. It`s a blessing to have my parents alive and together even my sister-relationship doesn`t work as I want. 
I enjoy many things such as reading, drawing , listening to music, singing, and acting too. I don`t have a favorite food but I prefer rice than noodles and fish than chicken. I can cook but I don`t like doing it. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario